R2C's main mission is to improve the quality of the preventive and curative care of patients at risk or affected by difficult-to-heal wounds by intervening with the professionals who take care of them. Its functioning develops in a context of decompartmentalization hospital city, by a direct advice to the bed of the patient, with several fields of action.
- Improving the quality of care for patients with wounds.
- Coordinating and harmonizing multidisciplinary actions.
- Develop training and support for professionals.
- Provide greater accessibility to any information or technical remedy.
- Disseminate and practice clinical recommendations.
- Lower costs of care.